SERVICE REQUEST PROCEDURE & POLICY
*HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS*
- Receive service call from client/dealer.
- Document the problem, provide all information available on client and spa. (Including, not limited to: Serial #, Model, Address, PHONE NUMBER*, Installation Date, Previous Repairs, Previous Service Providers)
- Submit detailed report to Sunbelt Hot Tubs via email to email@example.com, or in person. Sunbelt Hot tubs has 24 hours to respond Monday – Friday, and 48 hours Saturday – Sunday and Holidays.
- Sunbelt Hot Tubs will review, collect additional information if necessary, contact the spa owner directly, and determine the best course of action.
- Sunbelt Hot Tubs will determine warranty status and advise of the status prior to scheduling.
- Sunbelt Hot Tubs will assign a Service Provider, schedule an appointment, and execute the service.
- If the assigned service provider reports the issue is a result of: (included but not limited to) – user error, neglect of product, unapproved work done to the spa, or falsified information provided, whomever requested the service will be responsible for the cost of all work and labor in full.
- If the service provided involves parts covered under warranty, an open invoice will be assigned to the client/dealer until the damaged/broken parts or manufacturer’s labels are returned to Sunbelt. In the event this is not possible, Sunbelt will make a determination at their discretion as to the application of any warranty. If either the parts or labels aren’t returned within 30 Days of the service provided, the amount due must be paid in full immediately and the warranty granted is no longer applicable to the particular service call.
- If a service call is done without Sunbelt’s previous authorization, Sunbelt has the right to refuse reimbursement.
- THE FOLLOWING ARE SOLEY AT THE DISCRETION OF SUNBELT HOT TUBS, LLC AND ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS:
- Determination of warranty status
- Service provider assigned
- Actual repair/replacement needed once assessed
- Decision to repair or replace any component or system on the spa
- Priority status of repair/service calls in que
- *Sunbelt Hot Tubs, LLC must have access to communicate directly with the owner of any hot tub needing service/repair/assessment.
- Please review this Service Policy carefully and address any concerns or questions prior to a service agreement being made.
SUNBELT HOT TUBS, LLC